The outer body of our Test chamber is made up of High grade thick PCRC Powder coated and the inner body is made up of heavy gauge stainless steel sheet of SS-304 grade. High grade mineral glass wool/Polyurethane foam insulation, which ensures maximum thermal efficiency of chambers. The door is made of CRC sheet lined with stainless steel from inside with lock and key arrangement. Forced air circulation used inside chamber for better temperature uniformity. The unit is provided sliding tray, made of Stainless Steel SS 304 grade.
Cooling: We use ISI marked high end CFC free compressors conforming to latest international standards and guidelines.
Humidity Range: 5% to 95%
Humidity Sensitivity: Humidity is controlled by electronic humidity controller cum indicator with an accuracy of ± 3%
Temperature Control: Programmable micro-processor based temperature controller with graphical/touch display
Temperature Range: -800C to 1500C or 50C above ambient temperature to 1500 C.
Temperature Sensitivity: 0 ± .5 C or better
Alarm: Audio & visual alarm
1. Microprocessor based PID digital temperature and Humidity control
2. Approx 2000 data storage automatically in data logging
3. Audio and visual alarm for low and high temperature and Humidity
4. Trouble shoot message on mobile through GPS system.
5. LED/LCD display with touch screen
6. RS-232 computer interface with software
7. Corrosion free interior and exterior Easily movable with caster wheel
8. Trouble shoot message on mobile through GPS system.